Tracy at Rambling Thoughts of the Neverending Mind made her list of ten reasons being a mother is worth it, and asked if anyone else would like to share so here is my list.
- I love how my little Sweet Pea will tell me a million times a day how much she loves me.
- Every morning I go in to get my Chunky Monkey he always has a smile on his face and gives me a kiss.
- I love watching my two play and laugh and giggle over the silliest things.
- Anytime Sweet Pea sees that I’m sad she’ll come over and give me the biggest hug and kiss and say that I’m the best Mama in the world.
- Anytime Chunky Monkey has a boo-boo he’ll come straight to me arms out saying Mama, and lets me hold him close.
- Whenever David and I come home from a date Sweet Pea runs up and hugs me telling me how much she missed me while I was gone and that she’s so glad that I’m back.
- Every night before she goes to sleep I get a ton of hugs and kisses, and then I tell her to dream with the angels, and she’ll tell me “don’t let the night time bugs bite.”
- My little Chunky Monkey will give me raspberries out of the blue and the more I laugh the more he laughs and continues doing it-slobber and all.
- Still being able to hold my little girl in my arms and telling her how much I love her.
- When my little guy wakes up in the middle of the night I lay on the couch with him and he just nuzzles his face in my neck with his hand on my face.
I thank God everyday that he gave two beautiful and sweet precious children. I love them more than words can express, and I know how much they love me. I would never turn the clock back to the time before I had children because they are the best thing that has ever happened in my life-right next to my hubby David.