I’ve never been tagged for a meme but that has all changed; Liz has been so kind to tag me so here are the rules. Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog the rules and answers. Then you choose seven people and make sure to leave a comment on their blog.
1. I received my black belt in Tae Kwon Do when I was 23.
2. I had braces in Jr. High and at night I had to wear a headgear-totally embarrassing and yes you can laugh about now because I know I can.
3. I have two tattoos: a butterfly (age 18), and a cross (Feb. 2007)
4. I love to dye my hair; it’s been burgandy, blue, green, highlighted, brown, and just recently was purple. I promise I’m not a weirdo I just love to do crazy things every now and then.
5. Ok I love movies but my all time favorites are mob movies: The Godfather, Goodfellas, Casino, etc…
6. I never believed in love at first sight until I met David. After our first date I knew he was the one for me; it just took him a little bit longer oh about 1 month.
7. My favorite time of year is winter, I love, love, love cold weather. I like all the clothes you can wear and my favorite holiday during that time is Christmas.
Ok that was a lot harder than I thought it would be and hopefully I didn’t bore any of you to death. Now for my seven-insert evil laugh.
For anyone who’s wondering how I chose this verse to be my domain then you’ve come to the right place. When I was pregnant with my daughter Madison my DH and I had a lot of things going on and none were pleasant. We were at financial roadblock and we didn’t know how we were going to get out of it. Thank the Lord that I have such awesome in-laws; they took us in with open and loving arms. So here I am about 5 months pregnant and worrying about how we would ever get back on our feet. Then one morning I had this dream, it was God telling me to look up Proverbs 23:18. I have to admit that at this time in my life I wasn’t reading my Bible everyday and I remember saying in my dream “I don’t even know if there are even that many chapters.” Well God wasn’t going to give up on me because I was to lazy to get out of bed; he kept telling me the same verse over and over again untill I finally got up and looked it up in the Bible. So here it is “There is surely a future hope for you, and your hope will not be cut off.” Man I was totally blown away; I started crying because it was exactly what I needed to hear. Never before had I heard or was trying to hear God literally speak to me, so this was amazing. From that day on I have held on to that verse because I know no matter what happens in my life good or bad God has his hand on me and in the end everything will be ok.
For a while now I’ve been thinking about starting a blog. There are a lot of people I know who have one so I thought “why not me.” So here it is, I’m new at this but I’m sure I’ll pick up on it fairly quickly considering how much time I spend on the internet. Ok, ok, back to the title. I was having a hard time trying to think of a title that had some meaning, nothing generic more like special. Well needless to say I was having at a block and couldn’t think of anything. So I went to my new favorite forum and asked the ladies there to help me; and help me they did. Thanks to Nichole she gave me this awesome title which I LOVE-THANK YOU!!! I call my daughter Sweet Pea and my son Chunky Monkey-so there you go-that’s what in the name.
Well I didn’t mention this in the “About Me” section but I tend to go off on the subjects I’m talking about. Just ask anyone who knows me, ok well I have them post it about me. I’ll be talking about one thing and then something pops in my head and then I’m off track. But don’t worry I always go back to the original thing I was talking about. I’m sure some of my posts may seem chaotic, but that’s the fun part because it’s a little insight to how I am–scared…..I hope not because this journey will be fun!